Thursday, March 26, 2009

Can someone tell me the notes for zelda's lullaby on the flute?

please
Can someone tell me the notes for zelda%26#039;s lullaby on the flute?
Where can this song be found? Is it from a movie / ballet / broadway show? I could help if I knew where to hear it.
Can someone tell me the notes for zelda%26#039;s lullaby on the flute?
Try this website: http://www.hyrule.net/downloads/762/Shee...





That%26#039;s where I found it and alot of other Zelda songs.
Reply:I f you are anything like me and can%26#039;t read a piece of sheet music to save your life, then try looking up how to play the song on you tube for a different instrument to figure out the notes so you can play them on your flute. I works with me, but come to think of it, I don%26#039;t play the flute. Sorry that I can%26#039;t directly help you with the flute. My mom won%26#039;t let me have a wind instrument of any kind because she wants me to focus on the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment