Thursday, March 26, 2009

Okay am a 15 year old guy. I really wanna work on my vibrato. I know sing from your diaphragm & breath suport.

And I sing classical music (theatre). But I can never get my vibrato any ideas? or help?
Okay am a 15 year old guy. I really wanna work on my vibrato. I know sing from your diaphragm %26amp; breath suport.
Vibratto is one of those things, you either have it or you don%26#039;t. Dont lose hope though, a male%26#039;s voice changes many many times. Vibratto doesnt develop untikl about 17-20 yrs old. If you dont develope vibratto, there are also ways to %26quot;fake%26quot; it, but they dont always sound great. Good Luck!
Okay am a 15 year old guy. I really wanna work on my vibrato. I know sing from your diaphragm %26amp; breath suport.
First, make sure you know what the textbook definition of vibrato is. If you were to go to %26quot;Grove%26#039;s Dictionary of Music and Musicians%26quot; it would say that it is a rapid fluctuation of PITCH, not volume. A rapid fluctuation of volume is %26quot;tremolo%26quot;, and quite frankly, that%26#039;s what most singers do. Great %26quot;classical%26quot; singers use vibrato - most %26quot;belt%26quot; singers in musical theatre don%26#039;t.


So, while diaphragmatic breathing is a must for singers, vibrato is accomplished in the larnyx.

No comments:

Post a Comment